Switching to recruiting virtually.
Whether you are looking for new staff, volunteers or trustees, your recruitment may now need to work in a different way.
This free set of resources and our 45-minute clinics for small and medium sized charities are to help you think about how to change your systems and processes to get the most out of recruiting remotely.
Recruiting and selecting without meeting in person can be a daunting experience for both recruiter and applicant. How you design the process is key so you get the most out of it.
Register now and get access to step by step guides and more. Our first Expert Panel Clinics on June 16th 2020 will include how to:
- write and share ads which stand out online
- manage the shortlisting application process remotely
- hold effective interviews online or by phone
- use virtual assessment tools
- induct and on-board new starters virtually.
There will be opportunities to ask questions before and during the interactive session.
Non editable automatic button