You can complete the course in your spare time alongside full-time studies or work. Charity Fast-Track is perfect for you if:
- You’re a uni student who thinks you’d like to forge a charity career when you graduate - and you want to make sure you find a rewarding job that has a real impact on the world.
- You feel stuck in a job or career that you feel doesn’t suit your skills or interests and you want a better option.
- You’ve been volunteering for charity for a while, but are unsure how to take the step into paid charity employment.
- You want to make the world a better place, and you want to learn how to do so most effectively.
We’re looking for passion over experience in the sector, so the application process is all about letting us know who you are. The best applicants will be:
- Self starters. Show us you have initiated something. We want people who make stuff happen.
- Motivators. Do you rope people into crazy projects? Can you inspire others to get involved in things?
- Critical thinkers. Charity Fast-Track is all about asking questions. We want applicants to show a willingness to question how and why charities and social enterprises act in certain ways.
- Hard workers. You get out of Charity Fast-Track what you put in. We want applicants who are willing to throw themselves into a challenge.
- Impact-driven. We want applicants who are motivated to tackle the world’s most pressing issues in the best ways possible.
If this sounds like you…Apply now for 2019